Last Updated on
43 Keyboard Browser Shortcut for Chrome, Firefox Web-Browsers: Many times it happens that I do not want to use the mouse on my web browser. In this situation, I use keyboard shortcuts. With keyboard shortcuts, you can work faster in a web browser.
Instead of using a mouse to move from one tab to another, using keyboard shortcuts can work fast.
Today you are going to be an expert in keyboard shortcuts. I’ll tell you the keyboard shortcuts in a simple way, which you will soon be able to sit in mind forever.
- Ctrl + T (Open New Tab)
- Ctrl + Shift + N ( Open Incognito Window)
- Ctrl + W (Close Current Tab)
- Ctrl + Tab (Switch Between Tabs) Tab always works for Switching.
- Ctrl + 1 to 8 (Jump from left to right or from left to right to the corresponding number of tabs)
- Ctrl + 9 (Jump to Last Opened Tab)
- Ctrl + N (Open New Window of Web Browser)
- Alt + F4 ( Close the Current Browser window)
- Ctrl + Shift + T (Open Previously closed Tab)
- Alt + Home (Open the Home page of Browser in Current Tab)
- Backspace (Go to the previous page)
- Alt + Left Arrow ( Go to the previous Page)
- Alt + Right Arrow (Go to forward from the previous page)
- F5 ( Reload or Refresh Web Page)
- Ctrl + R ( Reload or Refresh Web Page)
- Esc ( Stop Loading the Web Page)
- Ctrl + S (Save the Current web page in your computer for Offline Reading)
- Ctrl + H (Open Browsing History Tab)
- Ctrl + Shift + Delete (Open Browing History Delete Option)
- Ctrl + D (Add Bookmark opened Tab)
- Ctrl + Shift + D ( Add all opened Tab in Bookmarks)
- Ctrl + Shift + B (Show Bookmark Bar)
- Ctrl + Shift + O (Open Bookmark Manager)
- Ctrl + L (Jump in Address Bar and Enter New Address) You can come out of Address Bar by hitting TAB button.
- Ctrl + ENTER (Add www and .com in name of the website you entered. For Example: Enter “Techgill” in the address bar and Hit Ctrl + Enter. it will open www.techgill.com automatically.)
- F6 (Jump in Address Bar and Enter New Address)
- Home Button (Go to Top of the Web page you opened)
- End Button (Go to Bottom of the Web page you opened)
- Page Down Button (Go to Down Through Entire Web page)
- Page Up Button ( Go to Up Through Entire Web Page)
- Ctrl + (Zoom in Webpage)
- Ctrl – (Zoom out Webpage)
- Ctrl + Mouse Wheel Up (Zoom In)
- Ctrl + Mouse Wheel Down (Zoom Out)
- Ctrl + 0 (Set Default Zoom)
Other browser shortcuts
- F11 (Full Screen)
- Shift + Esc (Open Task manager)
- Mouse Middle Click (Scroll Entire Web page)
- Ctrl + U (View Source)
- Ctrl + P (Print Current Tab)
- Ctrl + J (Open Downloads Page)
- Ctrl + F (Find Anything on Opened Web Page)
- Ctrl + O (by this, you can Open file stored in your Computer on Web Browser. You can watch the video in the browser if you don’t have a Video player. You can open Images, PDF Files, in the browser also.)
If you practice these shortcuts, you will easily be remembered. I say that not only from today but from now on start using these shortcuts. With these shortcuts, it will be easy for you to browse every single browsing and you will also look expert.
Read Other Articles
- Top 20 Youtubers With Most Subscribers 2019
- Google Contacts: Ultimate guide to Backup or Import Contacts
- How to Download Twitter Videos in Mobile and PC (2019)
- Samsung Galaxy S Series Phones List with Latest Price – (2010 to 2019)
- What is Tik Tok and How to Download TikTok? Safe or Not?