Users are often stuck in finding the page that they once visited, but due to a large number of sites that they have visited on Chrome, they are not able to do so. But you do not have to worry at all, because we have listed a few of the ways by which you can easily do it and get rid of the issue.
Option 1: Through Google My Activity
- Step 1.You can go to https://myactivity.google.com to open Google My Activity page.
- Step 2.In Google My Activity pate, you can click “Filter by date & product”. In the pop-up Filter by date window, you can click the drop-down icon to select a time range to sift the browsing history: Today, Yesterday, Last 7 days, Last 30 days, All time or Custom.
- Select Custom, and select the start date and end date below to specify the time range. You can also select the same date as the start time and end time to go to a Google Chrome history.
- Step 3.Next, choose the Google products you want to filter for the Google search history. If you don’t see Chrome in the products list, then select All. After selection, you can click Apply button, and it will filter the history with the custom filter settings.
Option 2: Use extension
You can also use some Chrome extensions to search your Google browsing history by date. Extensions you may use include: History by Date, Better History, Recent History, History Search, Chrome Better History, History Manager, etc.
How to delete Google Search history?
- In Google My Activity window, you can follow the guides above to filter history by date, and click Delete button to delete the results matching your search and filter.
- You can also click Delete activity by in the left panel to select Last hour, Last day, All Time or Custom range to delete your Google activity by date.
- You can even search in the activity search box to filter specific browsing results and click the three-dot icon to select Delete Results to delete the items matching your search.
How to Clear All Google search history?
- Click Delete activity byin the left panel of Google My Activity page and select All Time and All products, and confirm to delete all your Google history.
- Click the three-dot icon at the upper-right corner, select More tools -> Clear browsing data. In the pop-up window, you can select All Timeand tick all options to clear all Google Chrome history.
Thus, these are three steps by which you can easily get rid of the issue and see the Google chrome history by date. It will help you in getting all the important sites that you visited at the right place and thus, no irritation or interruption will be there. Also, make sure to follow all the steps carefully by not skipping any of the steps mentioned above to view your history by date.