Last Updated on
What is Instagrammer Account? & Why?
We follow our favorite and lovely people on Instagram. What happens if one day you see the name of your favorite account as Instagrammer?
Many questions will arise regarding what has happened to the Instagram account. You think you have been blocked by that account.
There may be potential to show Instagrammer account for some reasons below.
- If you deactivate your Instagram account and expected to reactivate again, thus your account will show to others as “Instagrammer” until you revive it back again.
- Instagram also temporarily disable/deactivate your account if you attack their term of use.
- If someone has disabled his/her account, you will see Instagrammer instead of a name. It does not mean that he/she blocked you on Instagram.
If someone blocks you
- You can’t see his/her post
- You could not send him/her direct message (DM)
- Can’t follow or unfollow him/her
- Even you can’t search His/Her profile in the search bar or by going direct username link.
- Your name will disappear everywhere from His/Her profile.
Now it’s clear that you did not block by someone when you see Instagrammer account.
Difference between Delete or Disable
Most people get confused about deleting or disabling the Instagram account. They assume a disabling or deactivating Instagram account is necessary to make utterly out from Instagram but not lawfully.
Instagram account Disabled: Disabling or deactivating account is a temporary situation. Your profile data, chats, and other private information will never have lost. You can reactivate again anytime.
Instagram account delete: If you set account deletion requests, your Instagram account will cut out for permanent. You can never recover permanently deleted accounts. Instagram set up 30 days’ time span after your appeal. Once the duration over, you never get that account back because the company deleted your history/data from their server.